Friday, September 26, 2008

Just my luck.....


me n wei



we meet up...at last....after like, one year...wakaka..
*but have to go fetch her. ishh*lol
went to secret recipe.. cuz of da cake n too celebrate my birthday wif her alone.
so i was like..vip..for her...*huggies**heart*
there are nobody in dere n so, we're like crazy ppl laughin n we noticed that the WORKERs there are LAUGHing too.. XD
*should have see their face.. red till like tomato.. hahahaha* swt

c@KEY!!!!!


When we're on da way back...
me: "SAMAN!!!!!!! shit..."
beautiful long ass paper flyin infront of me, I was like... watda...
n it's cuz of....... didnt put parkin ticket....swt...

me n wei :"DAMN"
RM100 can buy a BIG bear bear d... shit them
damn them..nothin better to do.. always find something to do nia..


here's for u babe... *heart*


....cum back from college.. damn tired..
decide to buy back kfc... drive thru...
reach dere was like "YEA.. food food food..."*drool*

that time is still evening.. still bright..wakaka... waited until sky became dark..
..sooOOOO HUNGRY.. feel like eating the car wheel d...
Y is it sooOOO long... how can it b... was reALLYYY hungry man...
AT LAST....my turn to order.
the guy ask me" sudah lapar ke...?!"
i was like, BULLSHIT.... of cuz lapar la...
but dat guy kinda cute n so... hehe... haiz.. nvm la..
*~i cant believe i've waited SOOO long juz for dat chicken, despite my hungryness.... haiz~*


No comments:

Post a Comment