Wednesday, October 15, 2008

emo?! Leader?! OH NO

hehe... today I thought I have morning class but then remembered.." O YEA.. today no class hor" swt...
so i went to college to meet qiao do work lo, half way suddenly feel emo n bored.. so i walk to pyramid alone. wanna b alone..alone.....
went to watch people skating. I saw one group of them cant really skate well and keep on falling. lol. cant stop laughing. hehehe... cant help it ma.
when one of them fall the others help them up but instead of helping.. THEY FALL... opps... wahaha.... so cute n funny at da same time..i was laughin till my tummy hurts...hehehe
but it cheers me up. yen. u should b there.

~*t trainey*~

n OOO.. i met sanjay.. ex-school mate... lol....
yea.. dat;s it... I have class later on...haiz.. MARION.... *nightmare*
ciaoz ya

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

im backey..
n.. today i get pick to be leader today in marion's class...

me : *shocked* WATDA
marion : YEA.. U.. what are you so scare of?!

hmp.. ill show u what's scary REALLY means...
but my hands keep trembling, PRONTO.. cant stop,
my voice was like.. shaking...
sobsob, anyway, its all over.. hehehe.. no need to become "leader" ANYMORE.... wahaha....
so now, gotta rush assg d..
so, c ya guys... ^^

2 comments:

  1. i damn touched reading post bout jack jack.
    almost cry.
    lol.
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
    nah.you click on my picture can go to my bloggy d.
    MUAH MUAH.
    MUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN WHEN U BECOME LEADER.
    *high five*
    hehe.
    i love marion.we might visit her end of yr.want come????

    ReplyDelete